Thursday 10 September 2009

Who’s hot and who’s not?


Who do you think deserves the title of hottest looking person around, and who makes you want to rush for the nearest exit?

I love costume dramas. I recently watched Desperate Romantics and the sight of Aidan Turner, who played Dante Gabriel Rossetti, sent my pulse racing. He definitely gets my vote for best looking man.

I ended up with three joint contenders for the accolade of least appealing though.
Michael Winner - because he seems arrogant and self-satisfied
Alistair Darling - because he has the charm and looks of a dodgy car salesman
And last but not least Gordon Brown who has less appeal and charisma than a bowl of gruel.

Who do you rate or hate???

4 comments:

Dan said...

Best looking female: Natalie Sawyer

Best looking male (ever): Bernt Haas

There are too many people I hate but that's mainly down to their looks.

Benjamin. said...

Best Looking Female, Merciless is NOT Natalie Sawyer. It is indeed, Sienna Miller.

Aidan Turner wasn't even the best looking on the show according to my lady who profusely lusted after Rafe Spall as 'Maniac'.

For I have no opinion as I despise all I see.

The Plashing Vole said...

Kate Beckinsale.
Alex Kingston
Ingrid Bergman
My ex-girlfriends. Why they went out with a fat mirror-breaker, I'm not sure, but they are all stunning.

Unknown said...

Rate:
Ryan Reynolds
Tamsin Egerton

Dislike:
Sarah Cox (based on voice rather than appearance)