Thursday 14 July 2011

Short Story Competition

Here is some information about a short story competition. The maximum length for the stories is 3000 words and the competition rules do not state a theme or a genre – so it seems open to all tastes and styles.


The judge is Dr. Paul McDonald from the University of Wolverhampton.

The successful stories will be published in an anthology, and for those of you who like cash incentives, the first prize is £500.

Get writing!!


http://www.ruberybookaward.com/

2 comments:

Ewarwoowar said...

I entered a short story competition the other day Sue - 1200 words max, £150 for 1st place. My story was RUBBISH but worth a go.

I'll have to enter this one as well, I think, but I imagine the standard of the winner will be very impressive, bit above my station!

Sue's Blog said...

I've entered loads of competitions and never got anywhere and it is demoralizing. I guess we just have to keep trying. Good luck!